Seasoned New Jersey Attorney Offers Skilled Representation in Real Estate Matters
Experienced Northern New Jersey lawyer also mediates family law disputes
Major life events like a real estate purchase or divorce can be incredibly stressful. When you are in the midst of a transition, you deserve a lawyer who will pursue a clear and efficient resolution to your legal issues so that you can quickly move forward. At Dunne’s Law & Mediation, PA in Ledgewood, I have been helping clients throughout Northern New Jersey for over 45 years. Whether you require a dedicated attorney and trial advocate to represent you or a mediator to help you reach an amicable divorce outcome, I can help.
Knowledgeable advocate advises New Jersey clients on legal issues
No matter how complex your legal situation is, I have decades of experience both on and off the bench that I bring to each and every case. Clients throughout Northern New Jersey find that they trust me to represent them because I am:
- Compassionate — I understand that legal issues can affect almost all areas of your life. That is why I aim to help alleviate your stress with capable, effective counsel and resolve your matter as quickly and easily as possible.
- Thorough — I will analyze the facts and circumstances of your case to develop a comprehensive strategy with a view to achieving the most favorable decision. Since you’ll be working directly with me, you can trust that you will get the most in-depth preparation and representation for your situation.
- Knowledgeable — As a former judge and practicing attorney and mediator, I have extensive knowledge about applicable laws and procedures. With this unique background, I am able to offer informative advice and guidance on a variety of subjects.
Whether you are ready to close on a house or a chapter of your life, I will provide capable counsel every step of the way.
Northern Jersey firm offers reputable representation in real estate, family law and other legal matters
My firm has deep experience in real estate law as well as other civil and criminal matters. I can represent you in situations involving:
- Real estate — Whether you are a property owner, investor or developer, I offer skilled representation in all types of real estate matters. From residential closings and commercial real estate transactions to disputes between landlords and tenants, land use and zoning issues or municipal law for the public, I will help you navigate the complexities and streamline a resolution to any claims and disputes.
- Family law — I provide legal representation in family law matters, such as traditional divorce cases, and have a long history of skilled negotiation and litigation to support you through the process. I also provide divorce mediation services, where I act as a neutral third party to facilitate discussions between spouses and help them reach an agreeable solution to key issues involving their assets and children.
- Estate planning — I can help you prepare for your future and protect your assets with strategic estate planning counsel, including drafting or amending a will that outlines how you wish your assets to be distributed upon your death.
- DWI — If you have been charged with driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, you could be facing hefty fines, license suspension and, in some cases, jail time. I can mount a strong defense against these allegations and aim for a reduction or dismissal of charges.
As a highly experienced lawyer, I stand ready to help you reach the best possible resolution to your legal issue.
Contact a committed New Jersey lawyer for a consultation
At Dunne’s Law & Mediation, PA in Ledgewood, I represent clients throughout Northern New Jersey in real estate, family law and other civil and criminal matters. To schedule a consultation, call me at 973-668-4861 or contact me online.